What to bring to your appointment
- Insurance card
- Primary care Physician's NAME, ADDRESS and INSURANCE REFERRAL
- Eye glasses or eye glass prescriptions
- Contact lens prescription (this information may be on your vials or contact lens box)
- List of current medications
- Sunglasses (for after dilation)
- NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM - (please print, fill out and bring with you to appointment)
- Please call 617-232-9600 for an appointment today.
In order to have a full, ophthalmic evaluation, most patients will need to have their eyes dilated. This may cause your vision to be blurry. Most people find that they can drive home but some do find it difficult and arrange to have a driver with them.